undefined[/et_pb_section] Learn How To Create a Post on a Google Business Profile Google has now enabled Google Posts for all business owners that have a Google business page, this is part of the Google My Business program, which has been an initiative to get more business owners to claim their listings on Google and a lead in to get more small and medium size businesses to start with the Adwords Express program. So far there is not a way to automate posting and links disappear after 11 days. We still haven’t seen if Google Business Posts will have an...Read More
Category: Local SEO
Let’s start with the basics of Google Listings on Google, for those of you who don’t know, there are several primary listing areas on the Google Search Engine Results Page (SERP). Paid Listings: these are the results at the very top of the search results page as well as the very bottom. The paid search engine listings on Google are listed with a green flag that says “Ad”. Local Business Listings: these are the listings that have a map preview. The local business listings are partly controlled by the information you fill out in on your Google My Business...Read More
- Social Media Marketing For Business [2018 Guide] – Digital Logic
- Geofencing and Geotargeting in Marketing and Advertising: What you need to know.
- Search Engine Advertising For Small Businesses: A Guide
- 20 Law Firm Marketing Ideas [2018 Edition]
- Infographic: Why Local Online Marketing Matters for Small Business