UPDATE 1/1/2010 – THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED
Digital Logic is a Shreveport, Louisiana based internet marketing and advertising company. Our services include Business Strategy, Web Design, Digital Marketing, Analytics, Campaign Management, Graphic Design, Content Marketing and Search Engine Optimization.
Digital Logic has developed a proprietary methodology to help businesses acquire and retain new clients and achieve targeted business outcomes like never before. We combine our technology and unique strategy to help give businesses a competitive advantage.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Project and Client Account Manager to work with our internal teams to develop, implement, track and optimize our client digital marketing campaigns across all digital marketing channels.
This is a full time position with 40 hours a week.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with our internal supporting teams (graphic design, web development, analytics, campaign management, copywriters) supporting to launch our client and internal campaigns on time and on budget.
- Degree in one of the following, or a related field business, marketing, analytics, fine arts, design, or two years experience with digital marketing (or something related)
- Agency Experience is preferred, but not required
- Project management
- Develop marketing strategy and content roadmaps for our clients
- Coordinate client marketing tasks with internal and external teams from start to finish
- Update and schedule client social media posts
- Update and Post on Client WordPress Websites
- Run point on general client communication including strategy, implementation, optimization, and reporting
Client First Mentality – Candidates must have strong values involving the passion for helping others. You should have a genuine interest & passion for the success of our customer’s success.
Ethical – Candidates must uphold and maintain the highest level of ethics
Open Minded – Willing to learn new skill sets and grow existing personal and professional skills. There is always something new to learn in this business.
Team Player – Advertising and marketing agencies success depends on the teamwork of every single member within an organization.
Goal Driven and “Hungry” – Team members must be willing to go above and beyond in certain situations to meet the goals set by our sales team and client service team.
Organized – You need to be super organized
Digital Logic offers a competitive salary and benefits in downtown Shreveport, Louisiana.
Fill out the form below and include an introductory paragraph about yourself as well as a link to the following:
- LinkedIn profile link
- Link to your Resume (upload it on Google Drive or Dropbox or send a link to a page that it’s on)