- Workflow Automation: Automates all tasks and processes.
- Trust and Account Billing: Manage accounts, client money, and billing.
- Time and Expense Tracking: Track time and expenses.
- Document Assembly: Create documents from pre-saved templates.
- Email Integration: Associate all emails with matters by dragging and dropping.
- Client Portal: Delegate tasks, share documents, and communicate with clients. Streamlined and simple usage.
- Integration: Provides API and Zapier integration, which includes 700 apps to automate tasks.
- Bank Grade Security: Built upon Amazon Cloud with rest and transition encryption. Also provides the ability to set up 2-Factor Authentication for improved security.
- Custom Fields: Customize workflow with custom fields and groups.
- Workspaces & Teams: Provides creation of workspaces for all teams. Allows collaboration with outside and in-house counsels.
- Contact Management: Eases management of contacts and related matters.
- Internationalization: Support for Spanish, Italian, French, Danish, German, and Chinese languages.
Lawcus is hosted on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) servers and network infrastructure. Security specifications for AWS follow IT best practices and protocols. The certifications for Amazon data centers include FISMA Moderate, SOC 1, SOC 2/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402, ISO 27001, and PCI Level 1.
Suitable for these Law Firms
Lawcus works well with solo practitioners, small legal firms with up to 20 attorneys, and for the legal departments in larger organizations. It has a CRM system that is fully integrated so attorneys can work on cases and automate processes to deliver effective results with less effort.
Lawcus works with Kanban boards to help attorneys visualize matters. These digital boards can be dragged and dropped to organize them as cases progress with added tasks, and appointments. Documents are uploaded to be stored on the cloud-based servers to be accessible from anywhere.
- CRM is achieved using excellent visual project management tools.
- Uses “Lean” methodology with Kanban Boards.
- Customer service is excellent.
- Software is still in the beta stage so may be a bit buggy.
- Needs to have import/export data features.
- Need to set up Zapier for repetitive tasks.
About the Company
Lawcus was founded by Harry Singh and Bree Kaur. Its headquarters is in Poway, California, which is near San Diego. Singh is a programmer along with Kaur who is also a successful female entrepreneur.