- Case and Matter Management: Combined management of all case and matters in your firm.
- Time Entry: Keep track of all billable time.
- Billing and Accounting: Provides a combined integrated solution.
- Staff Portal: Bring all staff online and manage the firm from anywhere.
- Firm-Wide Reporting: Access key metrics on any part of your firm.
- Application Integration: Connects to apps you already use.
- ProLaw Integration: Solutions for electronic billing, credit card processing, legal calendaring, and research.
- ProLaw Education: Offers training to help meet the educational needs of ProLaw clients.
Military-grade 256-bit SSL encryption is used for data transfer and when data is stored on servers. The Thomson Reuters data centers are SOC 2 certified and also certified for ISO 9001 quality standards and ISO 27001 information security standards. The data center facility is U.S. based and all servers are owned by Thomson Reuters. Backups are performed nightly.
Suitable for these Law Firms
ProLaw is designed to help solo practitioners and small law firms manage their practice in a more efficient manner. It can also support the needs of mid-sized law firms, legal departments of corporations, and the legal divisions of government agencies.
ProLaw integrates with Microsoft Outlook, MS Word, Westlaw research, and court rules. The price of this software is very high, starting at $5,200 that is paid as a one-time fee.
- Easily combines legal research, case law, and legal documents.
- Easy to navigate.
- Requires significant financial investment to get started.
- Severe problems with updates.
The Elite division of Thomson Reuters is the maker of ProLaw software. Thomson Reuters is a major global company that offers information products and software solutions for professionals in a variety of industries.