In this post, we’ll provide a Case Fleet review for lawyer marketing.
- Fact Chronologies: Link facts, witnesses, relevant issues, or evidence with documentation proof.
- Full Text Document Search: Allows for flexible searches of uploaded documents via keywords.
- Document Review: Order facts in chronology by highlighting text for extensive review. Reduces the necessity of re-reading and re-searching.
- Reporting: Case chronology transports into factual statements, deposition outlines, opening statements, and more. Create litigation-ready reports.
- Filtering: Answer any question by searching case files with detailed and simple filtering.
- Task Management: Delegate work to your team. Track responsible parties for all portions of each case. Creates personal emails and popup reminders.
- Security: Two-factor authentication provides extra security for your firm. Protect your documents with constant encryption.
CaseFleet is a cloud-based solution and is also available for on-site installation for larger law firms. Unique features of this legal case management solution include the ability to easily create case chronologies and highlight important facts for a case that link back to the supporting documentation.
CaseFleet Security Evaluation
CaseFleet uses Heroku security protocols that run on Amazon cloud servers. This is the same system that is used by salesforce.com and many others to secure their data.
Amazon data centers have certifications that include ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402, PCI Level 1, FISMA Moderate, and Sarbanes-Oxley. Third-party processor, Braintree, is used for encrypting and processing credit card transactions.
Suitable for these Law Firms
CaseFleet is designed specifically for litigators. It works well with eDiscovery software to capture information, organize it, and manage documentation for litigation matters.
Attorneys that do not work with litigation cases would do better with a different case management solution.
- Enhances the ability of litigators to manage cases.
- Timeline features make it easy to see the case chronology and not forget the sources of the facts.
- Highlight features helps track facts by being able to collect them and then see inconsistencies.
- Starter program has a limit of 20 documents per case, which is very low.
- Only a good solution for litigators. Not as useful for other types of law firms.
- Billing, payment processing, and trust account management need improvement.
About the Company
CaseFleet was co-founded by Jeff Kerr and Hunter Clarke. Keer worked as a litigator for five years before founding CaseFleet. The driving force behind CaseFleet is to make it easier for litigators to get a big-picture overview of a case by being able to track timelines, witnesses, evidence, and documentation with a chronological organizing tool.
For more legal reviews, check out the following: