In this post, we’ll provide a Case.One review for lawyer marketing.
- Automated Workflows: Use scenarios and rules for creating repetitive events, task assignments, or notifications.
- Client Portal: Allows clients 24/7 online access to share files, as well as the ability to pay their bills online.
- Template Library: Document automation helps create and streamline new document templates.
- Time Tracking: Track time spent on work and delegating workload; quick bill generation.
- Secure File Storage: All case files and documents stored in a secure system.
- Case Updates: Feeds include changes, events, deadlines, parties added, emails sent and received, and documents prepared.
- Reports: Creates complex reports by tracking billing, productivity, revenue, and workload.
- Billing and Invoicing: Manages time based on typical case activities. Offers early payment discounts, as well as interest calculation for late payments.
- Case Participants: Client database built step-by-step, developing a profile for every client.
- Summary: Ease of access for all case information.
Case.one is a new cloud-based system, launched in 2017, which offers case management that is billed at $0.99 per case per month. This disruptive pricing makes it easy for new users to try out the system.
Case.One Security Evaluation
Case.one uses military-grade AES-256 bit encryption and a firewall to protect data on Microsoft Azure servers. The cloud-based server security is HIPAA compliant. Access to files is limited by setting user roles. Log-in requires two-factor authentication. IP addresses are restricted.
Case.One is Suitable for these Law Firms
Case.one is suitable for law firms of any size from solo practitioners to small firms to major firms. There is no maximum user limit, which makes it very easy to scale up. Case.one accommodates the needs of law firms in these practice areas:
- Administrative Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Business Law
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Elder Law
- Employment and Labor Law
- Family Law
- Government Law
- Immigration Law
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- Wills, Trust, and Probate Law
Special Considerations for Case.One
Case.one is fully integrated with popular online software systems including Outlook, Dropbox, Gmail, LawPay, QuickBooks, and Office 365, as well as others.
- Low entry-level pricing per case that discounts for adding cases.
- The customer portal is very usable.
- Template library for easy document creation.
- Very new.
- Not sufficiently reviewed to be recommended by others.
- Faces strong competition from established companies.
About Case.One for Lawyers
Case.one is a startup company co-founded by Bahar Ansari, who is a practicing attorney, with Alex Pelevin, who is a Unix developer with over 10 years experience creating customized legal solutions. Case.one launched in 2017 to provide an easy-to-use cloud-based service for case management.
For more legal reviews, check out the following:
Law Practice Management Software Reviews
Let's work together
Let us know how we can help you with your law practice management.