In this post, we’ll provide a Needles review for Law Firm Practices.
- Today Screen: This helps keep track of daily tasks. Brings everything you need to know at the beginning of every day. Follow assigned tasks, emails, and calendar events.
- Intake Process: Allows you to capture all the data you need on intake, and is customizable. Import and export, track referral tasks, and scheduling.
- Checklist: a Preset checklist to organize tasks by which team member they’re assigned to. This is customizable as well.
- Notes: Track all firm calls and messages in your system, while cataloging them by case or client.
- Merge Docs: Allows your firm to group all related files together by case and client. The software also merges client information into relevant new documents.
- Value Screen: Keeps all financial records in one place. Ease of reporting, tracking time, and figuring of costs.
- Providers: Protect all provider information such as contact details, specialties, and supporting documents. For ease of use and tracking.
- Status Tab: Keep clients up to date when they contact you. Click one tab to pull up all relevant information and updates.
- Custom Fields and Tabs: Many case types for completing checklists, fields, or documents. Presets for each type of case. These are all customizable to your exact needs.
- Mail Lists: Full integration with Microsoft Outlook. Allows emails sent or received to post on the clients file. Automated attachment to their document folder.
- Mass Update: Update many cases at the same time.
- Time Track: Keep a record of time spent by anyone or on any one case. It also integrates with QuickBooks and Timeslips for generation of bills.
Security Evaluation for Needles
The Needles data center is located in Miami, Florida in a building that is engineered to withstand category 5 hurricanes, outside of the 500-year floodplain, and not in the hurricane evacuation area. The data center has 24/7 onsite security personnel. It is constantly monitored by video surveillance. Data is encrypted by military-grade 256-bit AES encryption when in transit and when stored on the cloud servers.
Needles is Suitable for these Law Firms
Needles software is designed specifically for personal injury attorneys. It can also be used for medical malpractice, family law, criminal law, social security/disability law, immigration, bankruptcy, veteran’s law, insurance defense, and mass tort cases.
Special Considerations For Needles
Needles is well-recognized and award-winning software for personal injury attorneys.
- Attorneys pay a one-time fee that depends on the number of users.
- Customer support is good.
- Customizable for many areas of law.
- Training is necessary to learn how to use this software.
- Requires a significant up-front investment.
- Needs ongoing IT support on-site.
About Needles Law Firm Practice Software
Needles started in 1982 and released its first case management software in 1985. It continued to improve its software since then and now has over 2,500 law firms as clients.
For more legal reviews, check out the following: